1. Do I need to Book? No – we don’t take advanced bookings for our normal days. We do take bookings for some events during the year and Christmas you must prebook.
2. Are dogs allowed? Yes. We charge £1 per dog. There are certain conditions that need to be adhered to; they must be kept on a lead at all times, they are not allowed on the treehouses or in the indoor village. Poo bags are available for free in the cafe.
3. Are you open all year round? Yes, we are open every Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday all year round and daily in local school holidays. Please see the Plan Your Visit section for more information.
4. Is there a car park? Yes, we have a large stone and grass car park with disabled parking spaces.
5. Is there a cafe? Yes, we serve freshly prepared sandwiches, pannines and jacket potatoes.
6. Can we bring a picnic? Yes, there are plenty of picnic tables at Perrygrove and Foxy Hollow. All we ask is that you take home your picnic rubbish.
7. Are you wheelchair friendly? Yes. The only places that are not wheelchair accessible are the woods and The Orchard Please note, we have limited space on the train for wheelchairs, so if you are bringing a group of wheelchair users, please contact us first.
8. Do you supply raffle prizes? Yes, please send us an A5 stamped addressed envelope.
Please ensure you read our COVID statement before coming – this has a lot of detailed information on our current situation.