|Senior (Over National Retirement Age)||£6.60|
|Child (age 3 and over)||£5.65|
|Family (2 adults and 2 children)||£24.50|
(prices subject to change without notice)
- Debit and Credit cards
- Sorry, we no longer accept cheques.
You do not need to book except for Christmas, Schools and Group visits, Birthday parties, and Driver Experience courses.
Annual TicketsWe now offer Annual Tickets for entry to Perrygrove on normal operating days. These are not valid at Christmas and validity at other special events can vary. you pay for these over the counter or over the phone. You need to bring Photographic ID when you want to use it.
|Adult Annual Ticket||£21.50|
|Senior Annual Ticket||£20.25|
|Child Annual Ticket||£17.35|
|Family Annual Ticket||£75.00|
|Disabled Adult Annual Ticket||£18.50|
|Disabled Child Annual Ticket||£17.00|
|Disabled Carer Annual Ticket||£18.50
Please note that special offers cannot be combined – we will help you choose the one that is best for you – just telephone 01594 834991
- Coupons which you may see in some of our advertisements usually give a discount from the full entrance price and can’t be used with any other special offer
- Birthday parties - we offer special terms for birthday parties, please see our Birthday parties page for details
- Groups (except schools) - All pre-booked groups of 10 or more (except schools – see below) may claim a 10% discount from the full entry price on ordinary operating days. We can open the railway specially for larger groups – please telephone for prices.
- Schools - Pre-booked official visits by educational establishments may claim 3 free adult tickets for every 10 children instead of the 10% discount. This is usually cheaper. We will help you calculate the lowest possible price and plan your itinerary – just give us a call on 01594 834991
Our Treasure Hunts are very popular. The price is £1.90 each – this includes the key to unlock a box of hidden treasure and the clues you need to find it. Ride away on the train to hunt for clues in the woods, or stay on the train and find them at the stations. Then ride back to the indoor village to find the treasure – which can be shared. Refundable key deposit £5. No discounts are given on Treasure Hunts. All prices based on VAT at 20%